Part 2 Emergency
急诊
1. What can I do for you?
我能为你做些什么?
2.There is a cut but luckily its not deep.
破了个口子,不过,幸运的是不太深。
3.First,Ill clean up the wound and then were going to dress it.
我先清洗伤口,然后把伤口包扎起来。
4.Im afraid Ill have to give you some stitches.
恐怕我得给你缝几针了。
5.Come back in a week and Ill take your stitches out.
一周将来再来,我给你拆线。
II. Dialogues
A: Patient; B: Nurse
Dialogues
A:Excuse me,where is the Emergency Room?
请问,急诊室在什么地方?
B:Go straight on,its at the end of the corridor.
往前走,在走廊尽头。
A:Thanks a lot. B:Youre welcome.
多谢. 不客气。
A:Patient; B:Nurse A:Excuse me,where is the Emergency Room?
请问,急诊室在什么地方?
B:Go straight on,its at the end of the corridor.
往前走,在走廊尽头。
A:Thanks a lot. B:Youre welc
多谢. 不客气。
Dialogues A:Patient B:Doctor A:Good afternoon,Doctor.
你好,医生。
B:Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
你好,我能为你做点什么?
A:Im an athlete for the Olympic Games here.
我是奥运会运动员。
about half an hour ago I fell on the ground and hurt my leg.It bled a lot.
大约半小时前,我摔倒在地,把腿摔破了流了不少血。
B:Let me have a look.Youre very lucky because the cut is not deep.
让我看看.你非常幸运,伤口并不深。
First,Ill clean up the wound and then dress it.
我先给你清洗伤口,再把它包扎起来。
A:Must I sTOP all my training?Will I be able to attend the games?
我要停止所有些练习吗? 我还能参加比赛吗?
B:Take it easy.Its not serious.You should keep the wound very clean.
别紧张,并不紧急.要维持伤口的清洗。
Dont do strenuous exercises until your wound is healed.
伤口愈合前,不要做剧烈运动。
A:Thank you very much,doctor.
谢谢你,医生。
B:Not at all.Youll be OK soon.
不客气.你非常快就会好的。
A:Goodbye. B:Goodbye.
再见。再见。
相关文章推荐